Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ramblings #9 (number nine, number nine, number nine)

Ahhh The Beatles. Creativity is what made the Beatles good, Their songs were amazing. I feel at peace when I listen to them, ugh, media, why do you do this to me!? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING! NO! no. no. no. Seriously, now I feel scatterbrained, in a state of temporary psychosis. Psychology makes me feel very odd. I seriously feel like I should be sleeping, and it's only 12:34. OH MY GOD! 1,2,3,4! Oh never mind, now it's 12:35.  What must I do? To Feel at peace.

Wow, my thoughts are scatterbrained, nine, nine, nine. Why must this happen to me. I guess it shows how influential people are. John Lemon, I'm talking to you. IMAGINE ALL THE CITRUS! in my lemona-a-a-a-a-de!

mmm lemons. Why do people make lemons out to be so sour? Lemons are awesome. I'm insensitive to acids. I have a very high pain and sour tolerance, maybe explaining why  can empty a whole bottle of lemon juice into my tea and I end up unscathed. If you become interested enough in mind over matter, then you will find that you can do anything you set your mind to. I should try that for nutella, just imagining that it's next to me. Oh wait, it actually is.

~Brieanna Romero (a.k.a. number 19, number 19, number 19)

P.S. My inspiration today was the song Revolution 9. I wrote all of this in the eight minutes that the song played for, completely unedited. and candid. you can listen here, and see how scatterbrained and random my inspiration was.


No comments:

Post a Comment