Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ramblings #8 (Bacon and Aliens)

If aliens ever come to our planet, I hope they look like this.
My U.S. History class kept talking about Nathaniel Bacon today.... I really love bacon. Thank God for his rebellion. In my notes about him, I wrote how he rose to power..... of the breakfast plate! :D

This kind of proves our weirdness as a society... wait, correction... my weirdness. I don't think that I represent society as a whole. The fact that I can salivate from a history lesson is beyond me. I remember the lesson better now, all because of breakfast meat. That's an association that I can really sink my teeth into.

I wonder what aliens think about the earth. Do they wonder if there is life out there? Or do they know? I miss my planet.. :)

I wonder how we would represent ourselves to the aliens. The earth should send them a vine. First we have to hail an alien vessel, probably the best bet would be to use dubstep. Then we send them the vine. It would have Obama (perhaps the guy who is making the Obama vines instead,) and Obama would say "Best planet in the universe!" The camera pans to show war, famine, and disease, with a small piece being okay. That sounds like an accurate representation of what's going on right now. I don't like how the government is trying to assure us that were all okay. We're not. Aliens shouldn't invade this place. We've got too much baggage as a society to welcome more intergalactic baggage. Although I would welcome a galaxy print bag with open arms. :D

1 comment:

  1. Ha, this is hilarious. You definitely write with personality, Brie. And I agree with your caption - if aliens come, I hope they look like that, too!

    ReplyDelete