Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ramblings #6 (Media Stuffs)

How coincidental, I already have an epic blog! :D

Mass Communication is actually challenging. It's so challenging that my first Media class tarnished my GPA. God, I hate getting a B. If I would've got an A in the class, I would've got a 3.5. This semester I have Media Theory. I'm kind of nervous, but the cool thing is that I get to blog! Yep, blogging is an assignment in the class. I have to write one rambling about media a week. I can write one rambling per DAY! Geez, I'm starting to get cocky. But I can't help it; I love to write. Writing is the best part of the field I'm going into. I don't do much creative writing. My creativity can't be expressed with words. My creativity is more idealistic, and it's there inside my head, but the connection from brain to mouth isn't there, and brain to hands is still in its alpha phase. College is helping me develop that creativity. Seriously, I feel that my IQ jumps up 10 points every semester. After this semester, my IQ should be about 172. :D If I come in with a 142, I should leave with a 222. That is insanely intelligent. That kind of intelligence should be shared, but people get too ignorant to absorb it, turning into curmudgeoned individuals. 

Media helps in the fight against curmudgeonism. Independent media really helps to fulfill the purpose of spreading information. However curmudgeons hold on to the media of their day, and the ideas of such. The media really affects children, and why shouldn't it? The children will rule the world when we grow old and become curmudgeons ourselves.

~Brieanna Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment